Have you always wanted to be a part of something bigger - something that charts a course for the future? Do you love seeing the result of your work reflected in the world around you? Do you thrive on solving problems, spotting patterns and working in an ever-changing environment ? Then please have a look at the following details.
Key job responsibilities
• Work with a range of text, speech and other types of data.
• Deliver high-quality labelled data using guidelines provided to meet our KPIs and using in-house tools and software.
• Report issues with tools and software as and when they occur.
• Show ownership and initiative when providing feedback for improvements to existing tooling that can increase the amount and quality of the data we process - we believe every ground-breaking change starts with a small idea!
• Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information.
A day in the life
We are looking for Data Associates (DA) to undertake the task of foundational labelling
functions such as dialogue evaluation on speech & text data to assess and improve Alexa’s performance in everyday situations.
To effectively change the world, you need to be a bit different - your adaptability, focus and attention to detail in a constantly shifting environment are unparalleled; you pride yourself on your ability to recognize issues - and come up with elegant and innovative solutions. You will be a part of a diverse team with the shared vision to make huge strides in the world of technology and the way we use Artificial Intelligence. So an inner drive, individuality and a creative mind are extremely beneficial.
About the team
The Alexa Data Services (ADS) organization provides data creation, curation and analytics services to help develop, test and train the Alexa AI. We work closely with Amazon Machine Learning (ML) Science and modelling teams, providing the critical data they need to improve Alexa’s speech recognition system and language understanding capabilities.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent
• Proficiency in English (both written and verbal)
• Excellent computer skills, including MS Office, with good typing speed (> 40 wpm and & gt 90% accuracy) and basic troubleshooting abilities.
§ The base location will be at Chennai and selected candidates should be willing to
relocate to Chennai / Hyderabad.
§ Skill required: Good Communication in English Language (Read & Write).
§ Interview process : 2 levels for online assessment ( offline mode ) followed by
Manager interview (face to face)
§ The CTC will be INR 254,100 (Fixed) & Benefits ( Relocation benefits of Rs.75000/-, Food Coupons, Festival Allowances etc. ).
Request you to share this details to the eligible and interested candidates and revert the duly filled in database template of such students on or before 3-August-2023. The date of campus interview at MAC - Ramàpuram is on 4-Aug-2023.
Looking forward to your support and co-operations.
Campus Hiring Team