IQAC –Internal Quality Assurance Cell
The National assessment and Accreditation Council advocated the establishment of Internal Quality assurance Cell (IQAC) by all the institutions to promote NAAC accreditation process and nurture a culture of quality.
The primary aim of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent evaluation of the academic and administrative performance of the institution and internalize a culture of quality through consistent intervention.
IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for:
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching, learning and evaluation.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure.
IQAC will facilitate / contribute:
- To a heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and facilitate internalization of the quality culture.
- To the enhancement and integration among the various activities of the institution and institutionalize many good practices.
- To provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
- To act as a positive influence for quality enhancement in the institution.
- To be a connecting link among all the components of the institution.